You have probably selected this tab hoping to find out that I'm some sort of well travelled photographer who has ventured afar and captured some amazing things.
I wish - the horrifying truth is that I use my powers in photoshop to make my idea and concepts come to life allowing me to create things only my crazy mind could have imagined.
I have been using photoshop on everything and anything for around 3 years now. I am willing to give any technique, subject or concept a go. More often these edits will end up in my graveyard of projects on my computer but sometimes a few images sneak through the cracks and actually make it to my website's Portfolio.
Do I sell prints?
- You bet I do, head on over to the Store.
Can you download an image of mine?
- Yes, If you need a file for commercial or personal use then I would be more than happy to help. Use this form to let me know what files and what they would be used for and I'll get back to you ASAP.
What's my Inspiration?
- Ideas for me usually take a while to travel from my brain to a photoshop canvas. I like to make sure that the idea is as good as it can be before deciding to go on a shoot or thinking about what techniques will be needed in photoshop.
What type of camera do I use?
- I am a Canon type of guy through and through. I Use their Canon 70D with a variety of lenses such as an old 24-70mm f2.8 L lens and a 50mm prime.
What do I edit on?
- I edit on my 27 inch 5K iMac using Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Lightroom CC.
Do I use a Graphics Tablet?
- Yes and I would highly recommend one as it changed my editing life. The one I specifically use and would suggest would be my trusty UGEE M708, plus its only $50, a bargy in the graphics tablet world.